May 20, 2011

Drinks on the Links {Week 1}



Though I can't tell you our team name, or any of our nicknames (way too inappropriate) I can tell you that our Drinks on the Links team is amazing.  I must have mentioned to each teammate at one point or another last night that our team was absolutely the perfect mix of people.  We started out really strong in week one (4 Hole in Ones!!!) and can only hope to improve from there.  Since I can't really do the league justice with words (all I can say is it's mini golf with a bar in the middle of the course), here are a few pics to tell our tale from Opening Night.  Can't wait for theme nights!!


Evan, Bill, Me, David, Leslie, Nicole


the ladies


in the bushes


Bill's senior picture




Have a great weekend :)

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment