May 16, 2011

Dahlia Lounge {brunch}


The girls and I decided to do Sunday Brunch this weekend at Dahlia Lounge.  I love the ambiance of this Seattle staple, and can now say I've had breakfast, lunch, and dinner there.  Everything on the menu looked absolutely delicious, but I settled on the Scramble with avocado, spring onions, queso fresco, and cilantro, served with a side of parmesan potatoes, biscuit, and housemade sausage.  It was incredible - and incredibly filling.  After brunch, we had no choice but to walk around Nordstrom to burn some calories.  And maybe pick up a few new spring treats while we were at it :)

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
stephanie marie

1 comment:

  1. I just ate that sausage for lunch. It was just as uhhm, generously sized, as it seemed on Sunday.

    Yay for brunch! And Nordstrom!
    Boo for spending too much money though...hmmpf.

    ReplyDelete