Erika and I have a "tradition" of sorts that we like to try new restaurants whenever Dine Around Seattle or Seattle Restaurant Week comes to town. When I found out that March was, in fact, Dine Around Seattle month, I instantly emailed her asking her which restaurant we would choose. After much back and forth, I decided to introduce her to one of my favorite Seattle restaurants, Monsoon. I've been there on several occasions and it's always been spectacular. If you're in the Seattle area, Monsoon is a must. We decided to share all of our dishes and I don't think we could've picked any better than we did. Everything we had complimented one another perfectly, and the portions were much bigger than we had anticipated. As we walked out with pleasantly full bellies, I was already plotting my next trip back (perhaps in the summer when we can sit outside and sip white wine).
Crispy Imperial Rolls with Kurobuta Pork, Shrimp, Glass Noodles and Nuoc Cham
Bo La Lot (La Lot Leaves Wrapped around Carlton Farm Flank Steak and Grilled)
Caramelized Idaho Catfish Claypot with Fresh Coconut Juice and Green Onion
After last night, I don't know how I'm hungry today... It was so delicious. Good pick!
ReplyDelete